Wednesday, July 2, 2008


I sort of forgot I had this blog. The nearly-mobile O-man has me busy when he's awake, and when he's asleep I'm always cooking and pureeing new foods for him to try.

I actually have a post I started 3 weeks ago that is 95% finished; hopefully I'll find time for the other 5% soon!

No comments: